Web Application Developer @ DevelopmentAid Full-time Job3 months ago - IT / Programare - Chisinau - 540 vizualizări
Detalii despre job
We have one of the strongest development teams in Moldova and we work with the latest technologies in a top notch development environment. Being among the best, we are looking for the best Web Application Developer to join our team in Chisinau.
- Work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements for new features, estimate complexity and come up with solutions;
- Work across the entire system architecture, from back-end to front-end, to design, develop, and support high quality and scalable new features;
- Peer code review;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Maintain the website and implement any necessary additions or enhancements;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders within the organization;
- Covering legacy and new code with Unit Tests;
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology.
- Proficiency in PHP and associated tools;
- Strong grounding in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design best practices (design patterns, SOLID principles);
- Understanding and applying "Clean code" practices;
- Familiarity with TDD and BDD programming styles;
- MVC Web frameworks - Laravel or similar;
- ORM libraries;
- Databases - SQL (NoSQL is a plus);
- Git experience and associated workflows;
- Understanding of RESTful web services principles;
- Knowledge of basic UX principles and CSS techniques;
- English knowledge is a plus.
- An experience-based competitive salary;
- Regular revisions of the remuneration amount;
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers;
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library;
- Corporate events and team buildings, currently most of them online, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other projects.
To apply, send your CV in English to [email protected]
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.