Customer Service Representative with German/ French/ Italian/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Polish language Full-time Jobacum 5 zile - Operatori telefonici / Call centre - Chisinau - 60 vizualizări
Detalii despre job
With someof the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are,you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair ofjeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a rideshare we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But wedo more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything fromconsulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join acompany where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanaticalabout our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagementservices company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
The Customer ServiceRepresentative position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outboundcalls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. Thisposition provides customer service support and resolution of routine problemsregarding client's product or services
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities
- Experience life in Sofia (capital of Bulgaria).
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and nationalsuppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocationpackage and access to our dedicated relocation specialist.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awardsceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employeesacross more than 40 countries!
Your day to day role:
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual KeyPerformance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Clarify customer requirements;probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources toappropriately provide resolution to the customer
- Listen attentively to customerneeds and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to buildrapport with the customer
- Greet customers in a courteous,friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Maintain basic knowledge ofclient products and/or services
- Prepare complete and accuratework including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activitiesdesigned to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Offer additional productsand/or services
- Track, document and retrieveinformation in call tracking database
- Respond to customer inquiriesby referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more seniorstaff
Are you our ideal candidate who:
- is able to communicate freely in German/Grench/Italian/Spanish/Portuguese/Polish with working level of English
- is passionate for providing the best customer service
- takesownership of their work and multi-tasks well
- is aproblem solver and is able to flex to different customer profiles?
Sofia is the largest city and the capitalof Bulgaria, and the 15th largest city in the European Union with a populationof 1.3 million. Sofia is a cosmopolitan city of different nationalitiesand cultures. They elegantly coexist in the historic downtown, which hasbecome a kind of open-air museum with preserved remains of ancientcivilizations, along a thriving modern city. The climate of Sofia is temperatecontinental and is protected from strong winds by the mountains that surroundit.
Forthe convenience of applicants outside Bulgaria we can offer our Relocationsupport! We have a dedicated Relocation advisor that will support you on theprocess. Our package includes:
- 10nights in a city center hotel
- Reimbursementof travel expenses
- Supportin finding an apartment, opening a bank account and getting a Bulgarian number
- Formore information, you can visit our relocation website http://sandbox.cnx.bg/
Come and join our Team in Sofia, Bulgaria!
Send us your CV now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead you!
We can't wait to meet you!