Remote PHP Developer (Intermediate+) Full-time Job1 week ago - IT / Programare - Chisinau - 193 vizualizări
Detalii despre job
Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Workfrom anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a Remote PHP Developer (Intermediate+) tojoin our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successfulcandidate will work with a talented senior team to develop industry-leadingapplications with the latest technologies. The initial project is a complexaudiovisual media and translation system.
At Scopic, webelieve great technical engineers can be found in every corner of the globe,and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly everytime zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefitsfrom this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
DevelopMeaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopicprojects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When youwork with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time onapplications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic engineersare the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely onyou to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications runningoptimally.
Grow YourSkills and Your Career, Fast
We offertraining opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stayup-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will haveopportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver qualityresults, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completelymerit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become aValuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike hugetech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost inbureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Mostprojects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity totry their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers workindependently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work WithScopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $ US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ years of commercial software development experience
- Senior-level PHP skills
- Experience with Laravel, Yii or a similar MVC framework
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and database optimization
- Experience with MySQL, Amazon Aurora preffered
- Ability to understand and work with a large existing codebase involving multiple services
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure, including scalability and availability patterns such as horizontal scaling, service discovery, etc.
- Experience with AWS, preferred
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Overlap with EU working hours
This is a full-time, home-based position.
Compensation:Depending on experience.
Please applyonline: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0qvi1?source=Angajare%20MD
Learn moreabout career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we havegrown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software andmarketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment forour employees.
We champion softwarefor clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed and marketed software forManufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness,and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.