Remote Marketing Specialist Part-time Job1 month ago - Marketing / Publicitate / PR - Chisinau - 1.2K vizualizări
Detalii despre job
Join theworld’s largest virtual company!
Workfrom anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Marketing Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals in 40 countries.We are looking for proactive, creative self-starter that requires limitedguidance but welcomes input. The selected candidate will be responsible fordeveloping and executing marketing strategies for our and our clients' softwareservices and products. Products can range from cloud-based platforms to mobileand desktop applications.
- Written content creation (copywriting for landing pages/websites, blog posts, articles, social media posts, and ads),
- Client software product marketing research and planning, liaising with clients,
- Strategy, creation, and launch of Google Ads campaigns,
- Social media strategies, posting and advertising,
- Media and influencer outreach efforts,
- Email marketing campaigns,
- Working with marketing automation platforms,
- Launching and leading marketing initiatives and campaigns,
- Reporting on marketing activities.
- Lead generation activities for the company and the clients
- Recruitment marketing
The selectedcandidate will work on several products/projects at the same time, so the ability to multi-task is crucial. Projects vary in terms of domain, platform, life stage and other specifics, requiring flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly.
At Scopic, we believe great professionals can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone,from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our marketing services benefit from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
MarketMeaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopicprojects involve working with challenging, innovative tasks. The applications Scopic builds are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients will rely on you to get these cutting-edge applications into the right users’ hands.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work WithScopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing and digital marketing, preferably with software services or products
- Native or near-native English skills both written and verbal
- Copywriting experience (preferably writing to sell, content creation, and some technical writing)
- Knowledge of lead generation through marketing activities
- Experience in creating drip campaigns and using related software (e.g. MailChimp or SendGrid)
- Experience planning, creating, and optimizing targeted advertising campaigns using social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Understanding of SEO principles, activities and their application in practice
- Knowledge of marketing automation processes would be a plus
- Published writing samples
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take leadership initiative, and report on progress
- Bachelor's degree or higher
This is a part-time,remote position, which could evolve into full-time.
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience. Employees are paid monthly via international wire transfer.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jgug?source=Angajare%20MD
Have questions about this position? Contact us at [email protected].
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build and market software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve powered software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we havegrown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software andmarketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment forour employees.
We champion softwarefor clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed and marketed software forManufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness,and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.