Recruiter for International Projects Full-time Jobacum o lună - Resurse Umane / HR / Recrutare - Chisinau - 121 vizualizări
Detalii despre job
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team in Chisinau. DevelopmentAid Recruitment Solutions (DRS) provides talent acquisition support for roles in the development cooperation sector. We aim at providing quality human resource services for international donors, NGOs and consultancy companies.
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting process to meet various staffing goals: sourcing (database, LinkedIn), screening, interviewing, negotiation;
- Regular communication with clients and candidates (by email and phone) to ensure quality and efficiency of recruitment process;
- Tailor candidates’ CVs according to client / project requirements.
- University degree;
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written);
- Good knowledge of a second language: French (preferred), Spanish or Portuguese;
- Experience in recruitment, executive search or sourcing candidates on LinkedIn;
- Previous experience using business communication (English language) is considered an advantage;
- Well-organized, able to work with multiple deadlines;
- Assertive and proactive;
- Inquisitive, able to learn fast and deliver quick results.
- Competitive salary and periodical salary review;
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
- Work in an international environment and within a professional team;
- Internal, on-the-job training, and continuous professional development program;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
- Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job code R-DRS, to: [email protected]
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
Our team consists of over 180 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.