Project Manager (international projects) Full-time Job1 month ago - Contabilitate și Finanțe - Chisinau - 220 vizualizări
Detalii despre job
Alventis Group – in partnership with Business & Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile in development finance – is accepting applications for the Project Manager position (international projects).
Location: Chisinau, Moldova
Type: Full-time (8 hours/day, Monday to Friday)
What You Will Do:
- · Manage development finance projects throughout their lifecycles (scope, time, tasks, HR, quality, communication, expectations, relationships and cost management)
- · Ensure project objectives and deliverables are completed on time and according to expectations
- · Interact and collaborate with expert teams on daily basis
- · Maintain strong working relationships with project stakeholders
- · Facilitate regular project reporting (both internally, to senior management, and externally, to project stakeholders)
- · Provide administrative and research support to expert teams
Who You Are:
- · Professional with project management experience (experience in consulting and/or certifications in project management are an advantage)
- · Graduate with a business or economic/financial degree
- · Exceptional speaker and solid writer with perfect English
- · Individual with strong organisational and managerial skills
What You Will Get:
- · International and entrepreneurial work environment
- · Continuous flow of interesting and challenging tasks
- · Direct line to BFC senior management as well as strategic clients and partners
- · World-class co-workers
- · Secure workplace
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV, in English, to [email protected] by August 31, 2020. For details on the application process please visit us online at https://bfconsulting.com/careers/.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!