Mental health supervisor Full-time JobPsihologie Chisinau 45 views Reference: 463
Medecins du Monde (MdM) France started its activities in Moldova due to the crisis in Ukraine, with the aim of helping refugees with medical and psychological needs. MdM and partners will launch an 18-month project focusing on health resiliency, social cohesion, and preparedness for Ukrainian refugees and host communities in Moldova.
Under the supervision of the Mental Health and Psychosocial support (MHPSS) coordinator, the MHPSS Supervisor will be responsible for the following main activities:
• Providing technical support to MDM MHPSS teams and the implementing partners.
• Monitor the implementation of MHPSS program activities.
• Collection and analysis the data and reports from the field teams And partners.
• Reporting and attending MHPSS meeting, and as assigned by the line manager.
I. Specific tasks:
➢ Designing and monitoring activities
➢ Implementing and monitoring the quality of MHPSS treatment (following protocols, adapting protocols, content of training, organising the healthcare pathway, etc.)
➢ Creating and disseminating tools, guidelines, and training materials
➢ Providing technical supervision, capacity building and support for teams (MdM and/or partners)
➢ Identifying national and regional actors in the theme and leading the relevant network
➢ Being the technical representative of MdM with authorities, partners, and other NGOs
➢ Implementing and monitoring data collection, managing and training teams, compiling, and analysing data
➢ Proposing changes to activities if needed and planning resources (logistics, finance, HR)
➢ Implementing MHPSS monitoring at national and regional level
➢ Designing and conducting needs and impact assessments relating to MHPSS
➢ Evaluating MHPSS partners
➢ Contributing to writing MHPSS components of draft projects and donor reports
➢ Writing activity reports, capitalisation reports, summaries, etc.
➢ Monitoring the budget for these activities and contributing to the construction of the budget
➢ Managing and leading a team (information, setting objectives, monitoring activities, managing leave, recruitment, discipline, security, training, skills management).
➢ Planning and monitoring activities and implement corrective action where necessary
➢ Advising, arbitrating, and supporting measures to be taken in the event of difficulties, malfunctions, and incidents
• Ability to use Microsoft Office Pack
• Language skills in English and Russian or Ukrainian
• Establish good relationship with the different stakeholders in order to have a smooth implementation of MdM project
• Be flexible in performing his/her duties to ensure that beneficiaries are getting good quality services
• Inform immediately the security focal point in case of any security problem in the field
• Perform other additional duties on request of the coordination team.
If you are a certified mental health personal, you have at least one years previous experience in similar job and you are motivated to engage with a multicultural team, send us your CV in English to email@example.com (at this stage we need ONLY the CV) indicating in the email subject: Mental Health Supervisor.
MDM is advancing the announcement for potential positions. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis, don't wait for applying!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 10 days of receiving the CV.