Manual QA Engineer @ DevelopmentAid Full-time Job1 week ago - IT / Programare - Chisinau - 124 vizualizări
Detalii despre job
We are looking for a knowledgeable Manual QA Engineer to join our team in Chisinau and work on ensuring the product quality in one of our in-house projects.
- Performing functional feature testing, exploratory testing, build verification testing, or regression testing;
- Contributing directly to the refinement and improvement of testing procedures and test plans;
- Identifying and reporting software and feature level flaws and defects;
- Contributing to User Stories specification by providing feedback from testability perspective and overall design.
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Knowledge of an array of testing methodologies, including the following: functional, regression, automation;
- Root cause analysis;
- Basic Linux/Unix operations;
- Knowledge of HTTP protocols, responses, status codes and RESTFull API;
- Experience with browser developer tools;
- Skilled in performance testing and analysis;
- Ability to write down test cases based on understanding of requirements and how our solution works;
- Ability to contribute to User Stories specification by providing feedback from testability perspective and overall design;
- Good knowledge of English language is a plus;
- An experience-based competitive salary;
- Regular revisions of the remuneration amount;
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
- Possibility to work from home, as well as to come to the office when needed;
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
- Corporate events and team buildings, currently most of them online, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply send your CV in English to [email protected]