Lead Generation Specialist @DevelopmentAid Full-time JobActualizat la 08-05-2121 Resurse Umane, HR, Recrutare Chisinau 51 vizualizări
Detalii despre job
We are looking for an excellent researcher, able to identify and develop new business prospects from various online sources including DevelopmentAid database of clients.
- Manage, nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity
- Provide engaging value proposition to potential customers
- Establish relations with clients over email, social networks and potentially via phone
- Identify most relevant contact persons within the targeted organizations
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate information and activity reports via internal CRM system.
- Good command of English, especially written
- Very good online research and computer skills (standard Office applications)
- Knowledge of additional language would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of customer service principles and business correspondence experience (preferred)
- Well-organized, attentive to details and customer oriented.
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday – Friday work schedule
- Work from home is possible along with the possibility to come to the office when needed
- Work with experts and organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive work conditions with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library
- Corporate events and team building events, most currently online, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies and works on different internal projects to ensure the potential to migrate and develop in other roles.
If you are interested please send your English CV to [email protected]
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.