Junior Financial Analyst (banking sector) Full-time Job3 months ago - Bănci / Credite - Chisinau
Detalii despre job
Alventis Group, in partnership with Business& Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com), a dynamic team with an international profile indevelopment finance, is glad to welcome applicants for the Junior Financial Analyst (banking sector)position.
Location: Chisinau, Moldova; remote work is alsopossible
Type: Full time (8 hours/day, Monday toFriday)
· Specialists in the banking or audit field (auditingbanks)
· Junior candidates working in the financialsector with focus on banking
· Recent graduates with University degreein finance, banking, statistics or another relevant field (connected tobanking)
What are the responsibilities?
- Collect data and perform research on banks in developing countries
- Review financial statements of banks
- Calculate and analyse ratios based on financial statements of banks
- Assist in measuring credit, market, operational, and liquidity risks of banks
- Provide comments and recommendations on research findings
What do you need to perform well in this position?
- University degree in finance, banking, statistics or another relevant field (connected to banking)
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform in tight schedules
- Excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills
- Fluency in English (excellent writing and communication skills in English)
Applications areassessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Thank you for your application!