Journalist Part-time Jobacum o lună - Mass-media/jurnalism - Chisinau - 89 vizualizări
Detalii despre job
We are looking for a dedicated professional with strong English writing skills and a curious mind to join the News Room team, within the Marketing Department. The journalist will be responsible for writing and editing articles in global development field.
• Research popular topics related to the international development sector;
• Interview key persons (experts, witnesses, sources, etc.) to obtain more information;
• Review and edit the work submitted for editorial approval.
• Bachelor’s Degree in journalism or a related field;
• Advanced knowledge of English language (especially written);
• Previous working experience as a journalist or reporter, is an advantage;
• Portfolio of published articles or newscasts, preferably in English;
• Very good computer skills;
• Well organized, proactive and inquisitive.
• Competitive salary and periodical salary review;
• A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
• The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a part-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
• Work in an international environment and within a professional team;
• Internal, on-the-job training, and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
• Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
• Regular corporate events, team buildings, and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job code J-MK, to: [email protected]
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.