Java Developer Full-time Job2 months ago - IT / Programare - Chisinau - 475 vizualizări
Detalii despre job
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java / Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
Java EE Developer will be responsible for design and implementation of software in Java EE technologies.
A person hired at this position will design, implement, and test Java-based web applications and interfaces using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools and frameworks.
You will have the opportunity to work in our offices in Warsaw, Lodz, Opole, Krakow or Wroclaw. A good relocation Package is offered
Regarding AWS details: Backend - General programming skills (Java); AWS API gateway AWS Dynamo DB;
AWS Lambda AWS Cloud Search AWS S3; Nice to have: AWS Lex
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Required Skills / Abilities:
• Practical experience with relational databases,
• Knowledge of NOSQL databases will be an advantage,
• Good understanding of the modern JS frameworks like React, Angular will be an advantage,
• Good knowledge (spoken and written) of English,
• Knowledge of German language would be an advantage
• Min. 4 years of experience in Java SE, Java EE software development.
• Project proven experience with some of the following technologies and tools: JEE, JPA, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Maven, Gradle.
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience with test-driven development