IT Data Analytics Supervisor Full-time JobActualizat la 27-07-2121 IT, Programare Chisinau 264 vizualizări
Detalii despre job
HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of its client, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfil the position of:
IT Data Analytics Supervisor
One of the largest producers of beer in Moldova, part of an international group of companies, is looking for its new colleague!
First, let's see why you should be interested:
- Great opportunity to work in a company where you can quicky grow and advance in your career;
- Possibility to learn from experts from the International Headquarters of this company, and work together with them;
- Official employment;
- Motivational salary;
- Bonuses (lunch, paid transport costs, gym, the 13th salary and many more!)
What you will be doing:
- Run the product roadmap aligned with the overall organizational and business objectives;
- Develop detailed product specifications with user scenarios and acceptance criteria and success measures;
- Evaluating, integrating, and managing relationships with data solution providers.
- Work with the HQ (Headquarter) Data Analytics Manager to assess current capabilities and identify high-level data requirements.
- Assist the HQ Data Analytics Team in defining the data architecture due to country specific requirements.
- Ensure all business end-user requirements for all IT services are documented through Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure SLAs are met for all it services.
- Act as the primary connection between service delivery and the business
- Provide a uniform approach to how customer feedback is handled and resolved.
What you will bring along:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of the business practices and BI & Analytics technical processes;
- Knowledge/experience of agile/scrum product development;
- Experience with delivering applications using one/more of these: Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Kafka and Elastic Search;
- Knowledge of SQL, and one of these DB`s - Oracle, MySQL, Teradata;
- Experience with Power BI or other visualization tools;
- Industry experience in video streaming, OTT, Social Platforms, CRM tools, Direct to consumer marketing, e-commerce – is considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of Open-Source Systems and Tools is also a big plus;
- Highly analytical person, with problem-solving skills.
Looks appealing to you? Then send your CV to [email protected]!
Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code DAS in the subject line or resume.
For details, call: 068 503 560.