Financial Analyst (banking sector) Contract Job7 months ago - Contabilitate și Finanțe - Chisinau - 453 vizualizări
Detalii despre job
Alventis Group, in partnershipwith Business & Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile indevelopment finance, is glad to welcome applicants for the Financial Analyst position.
Who can apply?
· Specialists in the banking andaudit field
· Junior candidates working inthe financial sector or
· Recent graduates with Universitydegree in finance, banking, statistics or other relevant field
You will get accustomed to aninternational working environment, being active in engaging assignments, willlearn teamwork on a cross-country level, will be part of a dynamic anddedicated team and will benefit from professional development in the financialconsulting field.
Training will be provided in everyaspect of the Financial Analyst’s day to day activities.
What are the responsibilities?
- Collect data and perform research on financial institutions in developing countries
- Review financial statements of financial institutions
- Calculate and analyse ratios based on financial statements
- Compile information requests for the reviewed banking institutions
- Assist in performing quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Assist in measuring credit, market, operational, and liquidity risks
- Research banking sector in different countries
- Develop conclusions based on data analysis and research findings
- Work with International Senior Bank Analysts to produce reports of the reviewed banks
- Provide comments and recommendations on research findings
What do you need to perform well in this position?
- University degree in finance, banking, statistics or other relevant field
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform in tight schedules
- Excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of standard office software (e.g. Word, Excel, Browsers)
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Russian is an advantage
Interestedapplicants are invited to submit a CV in English to [email protected] by March06, 2020. Adding a cover letter would be considered an advantage. For details on the application process please visitus online at https://bfconsulting.com/careers/.
Applications areassessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Thank you for your application!
This includes Eastern Europe; Balkans; Central, South and South East Asia; MENA and Sub-Saharan Africa.BFC is driven to be a leader in delivering successful development banking consulting services and so provides effective project management, highly qualified consultants and leads meaningful partnerships.
This coupled with first-rate local expertise and our hardworking team that is dedicated to delivering excellence means BFC has become a pioneer in microfinance, lending digitalisation and value chain finance.