Field Coordinator Moldova Ocnita (Moldovan Nationals Only) Full-time JobONG, Non-profit, Voluntariat Ocniţa 55 views Reference: kzPdyMXzdQr
To apply , please click on the following link to submit an application:
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and beliefs guide our actions and relationships.
Role and responsibilities
The purpose of the Field Coordinator position is to oversee the NRC operations in Ocnita district and manage the programme activities implemented in the Community Centre and the programme outreach activities in the neighbouring districts of Ocnita district.
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures and awareness of NRC global and regional strategies
- Provide regular progress reports to APM
- Regular and timely coordination with relevant teams within NRC
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders
- Promote the rights of refugees are in line with the advocacy efforts
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
- Represent NRC in the designated area and ensure regular information flow to and from Area Office, aimed at timely and effective strategic (programmatic and operational) decision making
- Represent NRC at the local coordination fora
- Supervise (not line management) UDOC and Protection, ICLA and Education team based in Ocnita Community Centre
- Coordinate, facilitate and support NRC and donor field visits, specific events and assessments commissioned by NRC
- Monitor programme quality of the Community Centre and outreach activities in the designated geographical area, including accountability to and effective engagement with affected people
- Ensure the programme activities are fully documented for financial, reporting, accountability, learning, and communication purposes
- Promote and share ideas for improvement and necessary changes in the programme activities
- Ensure the identification of challenges and unmet needs and ensure that these are referred to NRC technical advisors from program and support for a timely follow-up
By interfaces, NRC means processes and projects that are interlinked with other departments/units or persons. Relevant interfaces for this position are:
- Project implementation: Programme Development Managers, Project Managers and Coordinators, Finance, Procurement, and Government Liaison
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organisation to deliver desired results. They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories:
These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance.
Generic professional competencies for this position:
- Experience from working in project implementation position
- Previous experience working for and/or with local civil society organisations
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Both written and spoken fluency in English and Romanian is essential, Russian language is desirable
Context related skills, knowledge and experience:
- University degree in a relevant subject, ideal
- At least 3 years’ experience in a project implementation position in an NGO
- At least 1 years’ experience in coordination and representation
- Excellent capacity to plan, prioritize and multitask;
- Excellent team-working skills;
- Demonstrable experience in taking initiatives
- Flexible and adaptable, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations;
- Excellent computer literacy, including MS Office (Word and Excel);
- Preferable knowledge in at least two of the following fields of intervention: UDOC, Protection, ICLA, Education, Youth, NFI, and Livelihood
These are personal qualities that influence how successful people are in their job. NRC’s Competency Framework states 12 behavioural competencies, and the following are essential for this position:
- Handling insecure environments
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Empowering and building trust
- Managing performance and development
- Planning and delivering results
Kindly note that NRC will offer a monthly allowance of 400 EUR for nationals living 100 km apart from Ocnita.
In case you encounter difficulties while applying to this position via the system, you can send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 7 March 2023