Data Entry Specialist @ DevelopmentAid Full-time Job1 month ago - Operator - Chisinau - 352 vizualizări
Detalii despre job
Imagine yourself working for a well-respected international company, with a long track record in Moldova. You are part of a young and dynamic team, working on a product that’s steadily taking over the world. You have well-defined responsibilities, and get the recognition you deserve for your individual performance. Sounds good? Then read on!
DevelopmentAid is a leading information provider specializing in the international development sector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors, and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value to their customers.
- Entry and classify information according to the established guidelines;
- Daily monitoring of the assigned sources in order to identify new and relevant information;
- Identify and report duplicate information;
- Internet search for incomplete data and/or additional relevant information.
- University degree or last year student;
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications);
- Good command of the English language;
- Experience is not mandatory.
- An experience-based competitive salary;
- Regular revisions of the remuneration amount;
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers;
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
- Corporate events and team buildings, currently most of them online, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job code DMC-DMD, to: [email protected]
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.