Computational Geometry Software Developer Full-time Job3 weeks ago - IT / Programare - Chisinau - 433 vizualizări
Detalii despre job
We would like to create a software solution for instantly recognizing geometry in a drawing that comes from a 2D based format such as a DXF file. We can already extract data out of the DXF file so you don't have to worry about this part of the pipeline. We need to look for your help for creating algorithms to accurately interpreting the data and doing the following:
1) Automatically recognize vertices on all lines of the drawings and distance between them.
2) Total dimension of drawing
3) Are there holes in the drawing and if so what are the dimensions
4) Geometric cleanup
5) Unwavering commitment to high level of accuracy
Note: We do not want to use a mesh method so please don't bother applying if that's your suggestion.
If you have experience doing similar projects or are very confident you can do this, please contact us as we'd be very interested in talking with you.
About the Location
Instructions to Apply
Please introduce yourself and answer the following questions
- Do you have any experience developing an algorithm for any geometry related projects?
- Do you have any experience creating software for the manufacturing industry?
- Do you have any experience using Autocad?
Please include your resume when you apply
We are changing the world with software that allows businesses to sell highly customized solutions very easily no matter how complex the product may be. We're a startup with a small, close team all making an amazing product and looking to add another key team member to help build this company.