Project Assistant for European Clients Full-time JobActualizat la 27-07-2121 Limbi straine, Traducatori Chisinau 47 vizualizări
Detalii despre job
Your key responsibilities as a Project Assistant will include:
- Respond to phone calls, emails, and chats
- Identify and assess the needs of our customers to provide maximum satisfaction and one-call resolution
- Accurately document activities performed on customers
- Provide responses and regular assistance for customers in a timely manner
- Interacting with various teams to coordinate different tasks
- Acting as a brand ambassador and good steward to the company
Mandatory skills required:
- Fluent in verbal and written English. Other language is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in project coordination/management would be a plus
Benefits of joining Safeguard
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Trainings (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values.
- Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company wide and also for each Team.
- Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by company for specific reasons
- Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!!!
- Integrity: We are an equal opportunity employer.
*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Please send your CV in English to [email protected]indicating the position you are applying for.